We’re very excited to see you outside on an adventure! We’ve made a few adjustments to operations so please take a moment to familiarize yourself with these changes before you arrive. We’ll keep monitoring the situation, to help make your visit a great experience. See you soon!
Per the Oregon State mandate for wearing face coverings outside when you cannot maintain social distancing, guests are required to wear a face covering on their tour. Please make sure it will fit comfortably under a helmet. Our staff will also wear face coverings when they cannot maintain social distancing.
There will be times during your tour when you can social distance and will be able to pull your mask down. If you’re not sure ask your guide when that is ok. For example when you’re zipping down a line where we our photographer will be taking photos you may pull it down so we can see your smiling face!
ELECTRONIC WAIVERS/PARTICIPANT AGREEMENTS
Guests need to complete their participant waivers/participant agreement before they arrive whenever possible. A link is provided in your email confirmation upon booking and sent to the person booking the adventure. A text link to the participant agreement can also be sent by calling our office at 541-892-9477 and asking one of our adventure specialists to send you a link.
LIMITED YURT CAPACITY
We’re trying to allow plenty of space inside the Adventure Office / Gift Shop for people to maintain social distancing. We are limiting the number of people or groups in the Yurt (Adventure Office) at a time. We may try to meet your group outside when possible to confirm your check-in details and answer questions before your tour begins. Please wear masks inside the yurt when checking in.
Please remember in all areas of the park to do your best to maintain social distance.
Before Check-In, Please Confirm:
1. Everyone in your group has closed toe shoes (lace up athletic shoes are perfect) and a face covering. Both are required.
2. Everyone in your group has signed a Participant Agreement electronically.
3. Everyone meets the age, weight and height requirements for their tour.
4. Leave ALL personal items in your vehicle. We are unable to hold any personal items in the office at this time. (This includes electronics likes phones and cameras)
5. Full finger leather gloves are required. We provide gloves (and quaranteen them regularly) or you can bring your own (must meet our approval). We also have rider gloves available for purchase for $9.
6. When you are finished in your vehicle we’ll have you place your keys in a cubby in the office for retrieval when you return from your adventure.
Other things to consider:
We’re operating in a remote natural environment. We do not have handwashing sinks available but do have hand sanitizer placed throughout the grounds and you are welcome to bring your own. Please use it often and avoid touching your face.
We’re Implementing additional cleaning and quarantine procedures, to keep surfaces and equipment and clean as possible.
We’re require staff to stay home if they are feeling sick.
ARE YOU SICK?
If you have any signs or symptoms of illness, please stay home. We’ll be here when you feel better!
If you are at higher risk, please follow the advice available on the CDC website.
We are offering private trips for family / travel groups when you have six or more participants. Please call our adventure office at 541-892-9477 to book a private trip. Private bookings are not available online. Additional fees apply.