Full Moon Kayak Tours
Kayak beneath a bright full moon! Each full moon cycle we offer our full moon kayak tour and take advantage of a bright night sky lit by a glorious Full Moon. It can be very peaceful floating along with moonlight as your lamp and listening to the nighttime sounds of water and wildlife. Our new Crystal Clear Kayaks are equipped with a colorful LED light system that will make paddling at night even more special. The full moon brightens the normally dark night sky but when it’s time to return, we’ll switch on each kayak’s LED colorful lighting system to help guide us back bank side. Full moon kayak tours are available on dates surrounding the full moon (when the night is at its brightest). Space is limited so don’t wait to make reservations.
Full moon kayak adventures are a must-do in summer! If the full moon dates don’t line up with your travel, try a sunset to starlight kayak tour. If nighttime paddling adventures aren’t your jam, have a look at our daylight kayak tours.
All of our kayak tours and rentals meet at the Crater Lake Zipline location located at 29840 Highway 140 West, Klamath Falls OR 97601 Look for the Crater Lake Zipline signs- we are co-located with kayaking partner ROE!
Plan to have 3-4 hours for this adventure. We paddle in calm water and location varies with weather and visibility. We’re typically on the water for about 2-3 hours.
All of our guided tours include the kayak, lifejackets, paddles, and Oregon waterway access passes you’ll need to paddle.
Upgrade to a Crystal Clear Kayak for an additional $10
- $110 plus 5% Sustainability Fee
- Includes guide, kayak and paddling gear
- Reservations Required
- Single or Two Seater Kayaks are available.
Full Moon Kayak Tour Dates 2023
- June 2 & 3, 2023
- July 1, 2 & 3, 2023
- July 31 & August 1, 2023 Supermoon!
- August 31, September 1 & 2, 2023 Super Blue Moon!
- 4 – 12 people
- Larger groups please call the office
- Approximately 3+ hours with 2+ hours on the water
- Varies with each group
- Usually on the water 2+ hours
- Suggested 4+ (with a nap 🙂
- Children under age 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Lifejackets supplied and required
- Single and Tandem (2 person) kayaks are provided
- Meet at Crater Lake Zipline office for departure. 29840 Highway 140 West, Klamath Falls OR 97601